iPhone Browsing Evidence

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

joe

Gold
May 5, 2007
Here's an interesting report about iPhone browsing showing up in webserver logs.

So if they are browsing eBay with the iPhone then it sounds like they are trying to make sure it works there, and probably other high profile sites. So, I'm guessing you'll be able to do everything on eBay on the iPhone, like bid and buy.

Remain Nameless

Bronze
May 14, 2007
Since they were browsing some forums, we should have no problem visiting EI. I don't know about you, but this will be the first site I go to :).
Agreed! And I predict a new thread where people will post pics of themselves with their new iPhone. That's right! I called it! You saw this prediction here FIRST! ;) hahaha

Joshie

Bronze
May 24, 2007
Anyone can make their own web browser, or send web requests with any client version identification you want. It isn't that hard.

May 6, 2007
United States
Anyone can make their own web browser, or send web requests with any client version identification you want. It isn't that hard.
I agree. Not to question this thread, but it seems a bit fishy to me. I bet that either the reports are false or the "browser" was made to look like an iPhone. It's a bit like that thread on the pics taken from the iPhone or whatever. I guess we can't know for sure, but something seems like it's missing in both cases. Maybe it's the fact that it isn't released yet :laugh2: