iPhone bugs

missysdad

Jun 28, 2007
it just force quit while i was in the middle of writing an email...DANG IT! I'm on wifi too, so it's not an EDGE issue (i don't think)

blair

Jul 11, 2007
Has anyone else had this issue? Definite possibility it's not a bug but a setting i'm not aware of - my phone is turning off immediately after i hit the end call button after phone calls. Also has turned off when caller hangs up and ends call w/out me hitting end call button.

If anyone else has had this issue or nows of any settings to remedy it i would really appreciate the help bec it's starting to get annoying - not that i won't deal with it. Thanks - great forum. :cool:

frankk

Jul 3, 2007
Indianapolis
I had the slide bar not working problem last weekend. Couldn't even answer an incoming phone call without dragging my finger across the control multiple times.

But fortunately I rebooted the iPhone and seems to work fine now.

Good luck!

Dave Marsh

Jun 3, 2007
Sacramento, CA
I had the slide bar not working problem last weekend. Couldn't even answer an incoming phone call without dragging my finger across the control multiple times.

But fortunately I rebooted the iPhone and seems to work fine now.

Good luck!
I've noticed a lot of ungraceful quits in Safari (especially when multiple pages open or music playing in iPod). Whenever you notice strange behavior, I'd recommend holding down the Wake/Sleep button to do a grace shutdown. Then, press the Wake/Sleep button to start it up again. If that doesn't work, hold the Home button and Wake/Sleep button down until it forces a restart.

VegetaDad

Jul 14, 2007
Has anyone else had this issue? Definite possibility it's not a bug but a setting i'm not aware of - my phone is turning off immediately after i hit the end call button after phone calls. Also has turned off when caller hangs up and ends call w/out me hitting end call button.

If anyone else has had this issue or nows of any settings to remedy it i would really appreciate the help bec it's starting to get annoying - not that i won't deal with it. Thanks - great forum. :cool:
This happened for me as well... actually, I rather like it. It keeps me from having to put it back in the carrier while it's still on. I have no idea where the setting for that function is anyway.

I love the unit, I do find it a bit unsettleing that there are so many settings over which we have no control.