iPhone can't sync or connect to computer!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

hmlaa

Bronze
Jun 10, 2007
can someone please help! ok, so i just got ifuntastic 3 and i was told by it to restore my iPhone so i did and there was still an error with ifuntastic so i restarted one more time and now i can't sync and my computer won't even reconize my iPhone when i plug it in! Please help me! I really need my cellphone and now... its all ruiened! Please someone....:oops::oops:

geordisjd

Zealot
Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
can someone please help! ok, so i just got ifuntastic 3 and i was told by it to restore my iPhone so i did and there was still an error with ifuntastic so i restarted one more time and now i can't sync and my computer won't even reconize my iPhone when i plug it in! Please help me! I really need my cellphone and now... its all ruiened! Please someone....:oops::oops:
Reset the phone, restart the computer, replug and restore one more time. At least, that's what I had to do when the new update created problems (I had ifuntastic too). After the 2nd restore, I was able to sync, then reinstall my extra stuff with iFuntastic. I did lose some stuff (preferences, notes...)

Sent from my iPhone