iPhone can't sync or connect to computer!

hmlaa

Bronze
Jun 10, 2007
can someone please help! ok, so i just got ifuntastic 3 and i was told by it to restore my iPhone so i did and there was still an error with ifuntastic so i restarted one more time and now i can't sync and my computer won't even reconize my iPhone when i plug it in! Please help me! I really need my cellphone and now... its all ruiened! Please someone....:oops::oops:

geordisjd

Zealot
Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
can someone please help! ok, so i just got ifuntastic 3 and i was told by it to restore my iPhone so i did and there was still an error with ifuntastic so i restarted one more time and now i can't sync and my computer won't even reconize my iPhone when i plug it in! Please help me! I really need my cellphone and now... its all ruiened! Please someone....:oops::oops:
Reset the phone, restart the computer, replug and restore one more time. At least, that's what I had to do when the new update created problems (I had ifuntastic too). After the 2nd restore, I was able to sync, then reinstall my extra stuff with iFuntastic. I did lose some stuff (preferences, notes...)

Sent from my iPhone