iPhone case for elderly

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by LaFemPsycho, Mar 4, 2013.

1. LaFemPsycho

LaFemPsycho New Member

My grandmother just received her first iPhone! She tends to drop her cell phone a lot, and with the iPhone it won't be long until it breaks. What case should I get her to keep from her phone breaking?

2. chris

chris Administrator
    Administrator

Otterbox Defender cases might be a good option.

3. MoneyMaker79

MoneyMaker79 Genius
    Gold

You definitely cannot go wrong with Otterbox. The Defender cases are inexpensive, and Otterbox has a warranty protection guaranteed should there be any issues with the case itself. They will send you a replacement for as long as you have issues. I've used Otterbox since the beginning of my iPhone life. :)

4. RoofMonkey

RoofMonkey Genius
    Gold

I'm agreeing with the others... Otterbox Defender is probably the better route to go.

Sent using iCafe app

5. MoneyMaker79

MoneyMaker79 Genius
    Gold

I 100% agree. Otterbox cases are great, but I do know that the Defender is amazing. It has lasted me a very long time with no issues.

Sent using iCafe app

6. A333West

A333West New Member

Are there a lot of design options for Otterboxes?

AND would Amazon be the best place to purchase one?

7. MoneyMaker79

MoneyMaker79 Genius
    Gold

Otterbox has different types of cases that fit your wants and price range. Also they have different colors.

As for Amazon, you want to make sure the listing says "Ships from and sold by Amazon.com." From what I'm seeing, you save money from buying from them. I am unsure on any warranty. I purchase my Otterbox cases from their website, Otterbox.com. They will send you replacements for life as long as there is a noticeable issue.

Sent using iCafe app