iPhone cases

odst013

Dec 10, 2007
Who keeps their iPhone in a case? If so, what kind?

mernst

Silver
Jul 11, 2007
Gulfport, Ms
I'm using the DLO case but planning on getting that new case that was shown here on the forum

DUKEL

Silver
Jun 27, 2007
S.D. CA 92109
I have an invisible shield full body skin and yesterday I purchased a black rubber incase from the Apple store. Not sure yet if I'm going to use it though. What I really want is something with the design(covers bezel but not screen)of the incase and agent 18 but in a much slimmer form factor. I checked out some of the employee's iPhones with the agent 18 case and it was a little too bulky for my liking. I knew the incase had a similar look and I bought it in hope of it being thinner. I could not test it out because it was sealed and none of the employees had one on their iPhone. It fits and protects good but I would really like something slimmer.

termleech

Zealot
Gold
Sep 7, 2007
McPherson, KS
I have the Case-Mate flip case with holster from here, http://store.everythingicafe.com/content/accessories/4-22--2742.htm. I love it because it gives me a nice very slim case (it adds basically nothing to the size of the phone) in case I want to carry it in my pocket, but also gives me the option of a nice belt holster to hold it with. I'm a huge fan of it.

Chris716

Nov 29, 2007
IL
anybody know what cases att store has im thinking about running down to it today.. or if they have screen protectors.. I would go to Apple store but im not in chicago right now...

gcvt

Zealot
Gold
Jun 21, 2007
San Francisco
I'm using the Incase rubber sleeve, despite some people's problems with scratching and stretching. I just never take it off so stretching won't be a problem.

Still thinking about trying the Agent 18, but I'm not sure I'll like the feel of the hard plastic VS. the rubber of the Incase.

iamtko

Zealot
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Houston
Still thinking about trying the Agent 18, but I'm not sure I'll like the feel of the hard plastic VS. the rubber of the Incase.
i would say go for it, and if you don't like it maybe try returning it?

i love the case and wouldn't ever get the incase because i've seen ones with nasty wear and tear

i think you'll have to end up replacing the incase one anyway, so you might eventually have the chance xD

Chris716

Nov 29, 2007
IL
does att sell the agent 18 case im sure they don't just wondering though