iPhone colour

Link182kidd

Bronze
Jul 3, 2011
I have a white iPhone 4 but kinda wish i had the black :/ don't suppose anyone knows the best way to get a black? Cheers.

Aug 1, 2007
I have a white iPhone 4 but kinda wish i had the black :/ don't suppose anyone knows the best way to get a black? Cheers.
If you just got it don't you have like 2 weeks to take it back?

GoalieEd

Bronze
Jul 10, 2010
How about an otter box case? Mine is a black phone but most people think of it as blue now.

rom x

Zealot
Gold
Jan 18, 2011
I am sure there is someone out there willing to trade you.
i agree their are a lot of peeps who really like the white one. it should be really easy to make a trade.

tybirdtybird

Contributor
Bronze
May 6, 2010
Westfield, In
I like black better. Put some car wax on the back it keep it looking like new. My old 3GS black looked brand new not even mark on it.

Xokrkox13

Oct 19, 2011
Heyy, I have the black one gorgeous condition if you wanted to trade.. I've had the otter box on it since the day I got my phone if you take it out there's not one scratch or dent.. I've been looking for someone to take the black but everyone I seem to talk to wants to keep the white so let me know if you're interested in trading

Link182kidd

Bronze
Jul 3, 2011
Heyy, I have the black one gorgeous condition if you wanted to trade.. I've had the otter box on it since the day I got my phone if you take it out there's not one scratch or dent.. I've been looking for someone to take the black but everyone I seem to talk to wants to keep the white so let me know if you're interested in trading
Where are you from?