iPhone commercial has me excited

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Arrakis

Bronze
May 30, 2007
How exiceted/what was your reaction to seeing the iPhone commercial. I saw it coming on to this site and just about burst my ear durms :laugh2:. I am so happy right now. But I can't Wait 26 more days! NOOO

ebrunn

Silver
Feb 6, 2007
Minneapolis
My reaction was mainly a burst of words that I can't say on here or I will get in trouble again. then a jaw drop. Then a "man talk about late June". Then a feeling of relief that I am not guessing about the date anymore.

And I hope more more info can come out about it in the coming weeks.

iphonenut

Bronze
May 17, 2007
I felt that feeling of relief as well when I finally saw the definitive date. Now we can really start planning some fun campouts.
NO campouts!

i just want to be able to wake up nice and early and drive over...you campers are going to give me an anxiety attack ;)

joe

Gold
May 5, 2007
I'm relieved to know the date, and to know it will no longer be the #1 most discussed topic. Now it will probably be if/when we can pre-order.

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
NO campouts!

i just want to be able to wake up nice and early and drive over...you campers are going to give me an anxiety attack ;)
Sorry but as nice as those commercials looked, there's going to be a HUGE rush on these phones that morning. Got a feeling that if you're not camping out and they're not selling them online with guaranteed June 29 delivery, then you won't get one.