iPhone Commercial

TJL7386

Bronze
Nov 14, 2008
Michigan
I just saw a commercial with an app that if you shake the phone will pick a random resturant for you. Can someone please help me, was wondering what that app is?

glsda

Zealot
Gold
Oct 17, 2007
California
its called urbanspoon

dturner beat me though lol
I just read about this in a travel magazine. Has anyone tired it yet? Of course there are reviews at the i Tunes site but I was wondering about anyone at this forum?

Jerry

TJL7386

Bronze
Nov 14, 2008
Michigan
I just downloaded and installed it, only problem is they don't have any coverage for my City! Crap!

New questions, what is the App that you can put the phone by the radio and it can pull up what song it is?

dturner

Zealot
Gold
Dec 15, 2007
Louisville, Ky.
I just read about this in a travel magazine. Has anyone tired it yet? Of course there are reviews at the i Tunes site but I was wondering about anyone at this forum?

Jerry
I haven't tried it, but I think it would be more for fun than anything. If I was out of town, I wouldn't want to use this as my final say for a place to dine. No telling where you might end up.;)

Jun 23, 2008
Honolulu, Hawaii
I find it funny that all these people come up to me saying, "Hey did you see that iPhone app that randomly picks a restaurant for you?"

And I'm like, "Yeah, that was one of the first apps I got back on July 11th." :laugh2:

glsda

Zealot
Gold
Oct 17, 2007
California
I find it funny that all these people come up to me saying, "Hey did you see that iPhone app that randomly picks a restaurant for you?"

And I'm like, "Yeah, that was one of the first apps I got back on July 11th." :laugh2:
This is off topic but just looked at your photos of Street Walking. You have some interesting and nice shots. Gas isn't still $4+ a gallon is it?

Jerry

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
I've always wanted something like this for movies. Granted you would have t manually input all of your movies but still, at least I wouldn't have to make the decision.

connie

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 11, 2007
So Cal
Is it kind of like the old Magic 8 ball? Someone should make that App.