iPhone commercials

Cincy_Ron

Sep 5, 2007
So I'm sitting here on the couch tonight drinking a couple gin and tonics, watching TV and an iPhone commercial comes on. I can feel my blood pressure start to rise as I think about the price cut. Later I'm in my bedroom and I see my ipod laying on the floor and I start getting pissed off again. I have such a bad taste in my mouth for Apple right now. It's changed the whole way I look at Apple as a cool, innovative company. It sucks I have to still see their commecials. Anyone else feel the same way?

ahaxton

Aug 5, 2007
So I'm sitting here on the couch tonight drinking a couple gin and tonics, watching TV and an iPhone commercial comes on. I can feel my blood pressure start to rise as I think about the price cut. Later I'm in my bedroom and I see my ipod laying on the floor and I start getting pissed off again. I have such a bad taste in my mouth for Apple right now. It's changed the whole way I look at Apple as a cool, innovative company. It sucks I have to still see their commecials. Anyone else feel the same way?
Yup, Go over to the Apple iPhone support forums on the Apple site. Plenty to do during this time with Attorney General, BBB, News Outlets. Lots of links compiled for us to take an active stance against Apple.

xoulo

Bronze
Jul 9, 2007
at first my friend told me it went down to 399 and i didn't believe him, so then i clicked on the link and then my blood pressure went topknotch. lucky steve jobs wasn't there or i wouldve kicked his @ss