iPhone contacts

stlrgrl

Jan 22, 2009
I've had my iPhone for 5 days and I thought I made the right decision. I was always blackberry faithful but it didn't do internet all that well. So I made the switch since iPhone does this great but... I was even told today at istore I could have a group in my contacts if I created it in my outlook account first. This is not working and I am seeing that this isn't true. Please help. Can I not have a contact group for email? Does anyone have an opinion on the blackberry bold vs the iPhone?

Picazzo

Zealot
Gold
Jan 21, 2008
Copenhagen, Denmark
I've had my iPhone for 5 days and I thought I made the right decision. I was always blackberry faithful but it didn't do internet all that well. So I made the switch since iPhone does this great but... I was even told today at istore I could have a group in my contacts if I created it in my outlook account first. This is not working and I am seeing that this isn't true. Please help. Can I not have a contact group for email? Does anyone have an opinion on the blackberry bold vs the iPhone?
Yes, you can have contact groups! Just create them in Outlook 2003/2007 and then set up iTunes for syncing these.

stlrgrl

Jan 22, 2009
Yes, you can have contact groups! Just create them in Outlook 2003/2007 and then set up iTunes for syncing these.
I did that and synced it more than once. I selected in the advanced selection to sync phone specifically to outlook contacts and still nothing. Help!

Lou

Dec 18, 2008
Outlook Contacts

If you are you on a corporate exchange server you may need to get your IT department to help.
:cool: