iPhone Copy/Paste??

Sep 19, 2007
Is there a way to copy/paste? I want to copy a URL from a Safari window and paste it into the calendar. Couldn't find anything in the users guide.

Silverado

Bronze
Jul 6, 2007
There is no copy/paste in iPhone atleast for now. I think in the future update it will though.
Do you have any information from Apple behind believing this (beyond feeling that "they ought to", as we all do)?

Thanks.

Conan

Bronze
Jul 19, 2007
some dude told me copy/paste will come soon .o.o.

Sep 19, 2007
Sorry

There's no copy/paste?!?!?!?!? ;)

Holy crap....only one of my speakers is working!

(the sky is falling...the sky is falling!)

:p

Sorry, didn't realize it was such a controversial topic. Next time I'll search before posting, lesson learned.

Also, you didn't have to read it or post a reply.

SmartAlx

Zealot
Gold
Jun 7, 2007
Next time I'll search before posting, lesson learned.
I certainly hope so.

Actually, we did. Any thread with a title referencing one of the topmost wanted features is going to attract attention. You should have searched. We reply to encourage yii to do so next time.

Sorry, didn't realize it was such a controversial topic. Next time I'll search before posting, lesson learned.

That's cool... and now that you've learned how to search, ya might want to work on "How to take a joke" ;)

Oh.. and welcome to the forums. Kick your shoes off, set a spell! :D

mrgisriel

Bronze
Sep 24, 2007
I hope a copy/ paste will be added also, I also hope they will add a feature so you can add multiple numbers to send a txt mssg to

Derek Gisriel