iPhone crashed on me!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

mm1250

Bronze
Jun 23, 2007
Well,

Looks like the iPhone is really all software. I was in the music album viewer and all a sudden the screen just turns black while browisng, I click HOME and all a sudden you can see all the text but all the images are missing. I had than clicked the sleep button on the top, than click to turn back on, and the it wasn't showing the slider. I put my hand and slided in the area where the slider was and I noticed it took me in, but all images are just not showing. I knew this phone was now Fed up. I did a hard restart and it was back to normal.

I hope this isn't goign to be a usual thing because phones are not made to crash like windows (even windows moble doesn't crash like this).

justahsquirrel

Silver
Jun 7, 2007
Queens, NY
Well,

Looks like the iPhone is really all software. I was in the music album viewer and all a sudden the screen just turns black while browisng, I click HOME and all a sudden you can see all the text but all the images are missing. I had than clicked the sleep button on the top, than click to turn back on, and the it wasn't showing the slider. I put my hand and slided in the area where the slider was and I noticed it took me in, but all images are just not showing. I knew this phone was now Fed up. I did a hard restart and it was back to normal.

I hope this isn't goign to be a usual thing because phones are not made to crash like windows (even windows moble doesn't crash like this).
all I can say is that....it happens sometimes bro. it didn't happen to me as of yet..i expect it too.....not all products are infallable...or wat ever that word is...