iPhone Crashed ?

abuzaid

Mar 16, 2008
Hey! Bro

Last Night I was using my iPhone, due to the slow speed i decided to remove unnecessary applications.
So after I remove all the foolish apps, tehre was a message to restart your phone. When I restart my phone, it work no more

It got frozen on the main screen where the "slide to unlock" message is displayed and keep on searching signals
i have restarted it so many times but failed to turn it on.

please tell me what should i do know

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
The message you received is the one received when you uninstall SummerBoard - what allows background wallpapers, themes, etc. The message also states that after the uninstall you may be unable to launch Third Party Applications - your problem may be a result of it as well. I suggest restoring. Sorry.

- John

abuzaid

Mar 16, 2008
i have also tried my iPhone to connect to iTunes but failed

but it got frozen at main screen as Apple logo disappears

so i am unable to connect it with iTunes

Bro, please tell me how could I connect it ti iTunes

You'll have to restore it, put it in recovery mode.

"Turn off your iPhone by holding the "Sleep/Wake" button for about five seconds and then sliding the red slider. If your iPhone is already off, there's no need to turn it on and then off again. Once it's turned off, press and hold the "Home" button and plug the iPhone into your Mac or PC. Keep holding the "Home" button until you see a yellow triangle and text which says "Please Connect to iTunes". You can now release the button. Open iTunes (if it's not already open) and you will be told that "iTunes has detected an iPhone in recovery mode". Click "OK" and you will be taken to the iPhone pane. Click restore and you're done. Depending on the extent of your iPhone's ills, it may take some time to do a full restore. Once you're done, however, you should again have a perfectly working iPhone." - iPhonealley.com

chrismmm

Silver
Dec 27, 2007
Gwinnett, Georgia
place in recovery mode..do a search on here for that or follow directions provided above

abuzaid

Mar 16, 2008
i have tried this restoring method as you quoted but once again unable to use my phone

Whenever i restore my fone, it works for a while but as soon as i restart my fone, it again got frozen again.

I am fed up with my ifone.

please tell me what should i do

The Apple

Zealot
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
Indiana
i have tried this restoring method as you quoted but once again unable to use my phone

Whenever i restore my fone, it works for a while but as soon as i restart my fone, it again got frozen again.

I am fed up with my ifone.

please tell me what should i do
sell it to me for $25! Since you are fed up with it of course!

abuzaid

Mar 16, 2008
very funny......

Dear, i want some proper solution for this problem

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
if you're out of options, there's always the Apple store.

abuzaid

Mar 16, 2008
I am from Pakistan, i can't take my phone to Apple store

You ppl please tell me from starting what should i do to restore my iPhone(not working properly , always held) to factory setting