iPhone crashes my computer

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Oct 23, 2007
I own an acer 5672 aspire running windows xp pro

as of late my iPhone keeps causes a stop error blue screen, and reboots my computer...not sure why..can some one help me?

paulomb

Bronze
Oct 1, 2007
Monterrey, MX
mine did the same and I freaked out...

searched here and look for a logitech thread, basically the iPhone cant coexist with a Logitech product (webcams) on the same pc. just uninstall the logitech driver drivers and programs...

IT WORKED FOR ME

Oct 23, 2007
mine did the same and I freaked out...

searched here and look for a logitech thread, basically the iPhone cant coexist with a Logitech product (webcams) on the same pc. just uninstall the logitech driver drivers and programs...

IT WORKED FOR ME
You know something...i do have a built in camera with logitech software...i may just uninstall it...i do not use it anyways...thanks

also to the person paulomb's thread..i tried that today it seemed to work...i didn't get it the blue screen yet....

bpollen

Feb 8, 2009
Its the LOGITECH!

I saw a reply here that said the Logitech drivers don't coexist with the iPhone. DAMN RIGHT!

My computer crashed and crashed and crashed. Then it would suddenly cooperate. When the iPhone update software tried to install recently, it crashed everything, computer and iPhone. I had to restore. Restore only partially completed and I had only my contacts and schedule, none of my iTunes stuff.

Then, the blue screen was back with a vengance. No cooperation, EVER!

I uninstalled the Logitech drivers for the camera and video... All is well. Never used them anyway.

Good Luck