iPhone Customers

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

wjp09

Zealot
Gold
Feb 25, 2007
NJ
You will see "experiences" all over these boards not just in this thread :) Hopefully you get yours soon. Well as soon as possible. Maybe you will have new features :)

ccarlson6

May 5, 2007
On June 29 many people (maybe all) are gonna get the iPhone, and because I am Italian I can't feel the iPhone experience till the end of the year, so I ask you all to post here your iPhone experience once you'll have one in your hands

Thank you
I too am Italian (from Bari) living in the states now; I'm hoping to get my hands on the iPhone friday, I will keep you posted, Ciao:laugh2:

Last edited by a moderator:

n9ngx

May 31, 2007
On June 29 many people (maybe all) are gonna get the iPhone, and because I am Italian I can't feel the iPhone experience till the end of the year, so I ask you all to post here your iPhone experience once you'll have one in your hands

Thank you
I can't wait to get an iPhone, but I think the fact that I have had a Blackjack on 3G and the iPhone is only Edge, I will be very frustrated. I am in a big city where 3G works really well, and the darn iPhone is only Edge! It's like a giant step backwards and a small step forwards!

joe

Gold
May 5, 2007
I can't wait to get an iPhone, but I think the fact that I have had a Blackjack on 3G and the iPhone is only Edge, I will be very frustrated. I am in a big city where 3G works really well, and the darn iPhone is only Edge! It's like a giant step backwards and a small step forwards!
Other than downloading large files, you might be pleasantly surprised with the EDGE performance on the iPhone.

Hondamaker

Genius
Gold
May 14, 2007
Fairborn, Ohio
In the 'big city', won't you have access to many wi-fi spots, though?

mango

Bronze
Jun 22, 2007
txtshirt.com

Thank you
Napoleon-
I intend to film the whole un-wrapping of my new iPhone and drop it on youtube.

But while you wait for your inphone you should pick up my new 9:42 iPhone t-shirt design.

http://txtshirt.com/

take care.