iPhone customization

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

cezare79

Nov 11, 2007
Hi all!

I am relatively new to iPhone and Mac in general. When Googling "iPhone Theme" I came up with this: http://www.pqdvd.com/iphonetheme.html

Anyone familiar with this? I can't quite understand if they have cracked the whole iPhone skinning theme or are these skins for other platforms.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

seb481

Silver
Aug 3, 2007
San Diego
Didn't know about that...
IF i were you i would jailbreak the phone (jailbreakme.com) and install an application called summerboard and another one called customize. These 2 will help you change the theme of your phone.
Here is a picture of my iPhone. These apps will help you do that

xcissexc

Aug 9, 2007
IF i were you i would jailbreak the phone (jailbreakme.com) and install an application called summerboard and another one called customize. These 2 will help you change the theme of your phone.
Here is a picture of my iPhone. These apps will help you do that
i would also like to know what theme u are using. very sleek!

cezare79

Nov 11, 2007
Here is a picture of my iPhone.
Hi, Seb, sorry for not replying earlier, I have actually managed to screw up my iPhone for a while ( it was already unlocked with Isntaller). Just in the process of cheking the software out. Thanks again :)

OJsakilla, I did a search before posting, swear nothing came up

smokepsp32

Bronze
Dec 2, 2007
I have installed the Dock application...I notice there is screenshot included...
here's my screenshot

hehehe