iPhone didn't give me an End Call button

wildonrio

Gold
Jul 4, 2007
Provo, UT
The other night I was on the phone and went to hang up a call...and the End Call button wasn't there! After looking for another second, I noticed that it had been pushed to the far upper left hand corner of the screen. About 95% of the button was not visible as I could only see about 2 millimeters of the far right side of the button (The only reason I knew it was the End Call button was because it was rounded and red.) Bewildered, I cautiously pushed what little part of the button was visible, and the call ended.

I'm not annoyed or anything, I just thought it was very freaky and weird. I wonder what would cause such an awkward glitch...

Tmge13

Jul 10, 2007
It's possessed by Satan....

princess_80854

Silver
Jul 16, 2007
That's weird. If you reset the phone though, it should go back to normal.

Michael Baturin

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 11, 2007
South Jersey
Same exact thing happened to me a few days ago. Same place and all. And it almost looked like there were 2 end call buttons over lapping each other, one on top of the other and the one on top was slightly to the left, even though you could only see about :::: much of it. hasn't done it again since.

Conan

Bronze
Jul 19, 2007
doesn't the sleep/wake button end calls too? could jsut use that then reset o.O maybe?. This never happened to me so I don't have experience with it.

iJohn

Bronze
Jun 21, 2007
Long Island, NY
johnburke.tumblr.com
Probably just a little visual bug. Ive noticed little things like the wifi searching wheel that spins sometimes gets hidden, etc. Never noticed it with the End Call button though.