iPhone discount?

idancenreno

Bronze
Jan 11, 2008
Hi, its been awhile, but, today, one of my customers asked me for discount because he had an iPhone also (he saw me sending a message on mine).

At first i laughed it off, but, then he said something about this bulletin board.

So, if you are reading this, you are CREEPY! And no I do not work for free, do you?

On a happier note, I am really hoping that Apple gives us picture texting in the next software release, but I still luv my phone.

idance

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
Haha, that's pretty bizarre. I guess at least he tried, but being serious about it is another thing.

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
Hi, its been awhile, but, today, one of my customers asked me for discount because he had an iPhone also (he saw me sending a message on mine).

At first i laughed it off, but, then he said something about this bulletin board.

So, if you are reading this, you are CREEPY! And no I do not work for free, do you?

On a happier note, I am really hoping that Apple gives us picture texting in the next software release, but I still luv my phone.

idance
Ummmm what line of work or you in?

coasts

Zealot
Gold
Jul 15, 2007
New York, NY
www.lomohomes.com

idance
what ever happened to "It never hurts to ask?"

idancenreno

Bronze
Jan 11, 2008
Once again, I just wanted HER to elaborate. I can read just fine.:)
What is there to elaborate on? I dance for $$. And, the other question I HATE, is...

"Are they real?" to which I reply, "No, just real expensive."

idancenreno

Bronze
Jan 11, 2008
I was thinking "Whats love got to do with it?"

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY

idance
Creepy yes, but I don't see how he'd know you. He figured he'd ask if you were a member of the Cool Kids Club (aka EIC)...and you were.:cool:

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
Chris you weren't in Reno recently were you? :p
Damn, I've been figured out. Even if I weren't married, I doubt I'd use the "smartphone line". I'm guessing "Hey, you know I'm the admin over EIC" wouldn't exactly impress the ladies.:laugh2:

"Hey, have you ever seen the vBulletin Admin Control Panel".:p

styfle

Zealot
Gold
Mar 31, 2008
lmfao
this is hilarious

idancenreno

Bronze
Jan 11, 2008
Damn, I've been figured out. Even if I weren't married, I doubt I'd use the "smartphone line". I'm guessing "Hey, you know I'm the admin over EIC" wouldn't exactly impress the ladies.:laugh2:

"Hey, have you ever seen the vBulletin Admin Control Panel".:p

Chris you are cutie, my customer WAS NOT. And it seemed like he was fishing to see if I posted on this board, what my name was, it was creepy!

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
Seems creepy just asking for a discount dance regardless of the EiC connection. That would be liking taking your best girlfriend out to a restaurant and using a coupon to reduce the bill. CHEAP and CREEPY!