iPhone Do I Want It!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

rocco

Jul 4, 2007
I am almost positve you guys get this question all the time. But i just have to ask. IS it worth it. The second i saw the phone i knew i wanted it but it is a lot of money and i don't know if the price is worth the product. My phone i have is not great so i want a new phone. Here is my main question.

1. Is it all Apple said it was going to be/hype true?

2. Call quality

3 The safari looks really cool, is it?

4 $500 IS IT WORTH IT?

Medeiros2227

Bronze
Jun 21, 2007
dunno
I am almost positve you guys get this question all the time. But i just have to ask. IS it worth it. The second i saw the phone i knew i wanted it but it is a lot of money and i don't know if the price is worth the product. My phone i have is not great so i want a new phone. Here is my main question.

2. Call quality

4 $500 IS IT WORTH IT?

Hey,

I found the phone to be alright, the slide to unlock gets a little annoying. and everyhtin else is pretty cool. jsut buy the phone if you don't like it you have 14 days to return it, and youll have money to buy another phone if you want, but i dought it.

not really.
2. Call quality
is great.
yes
4 $500 IS IT WORTH IT?
yes

FAsnakes

Bronze
Jul 10, 2007
Hey,

I found the phone to be alright, the slide to unlock gets a little annoying. and everyhtin else is pretty cool. jsut buy the phone if you don't like it you have 14 days to return it, and youll have money to buy another phone if you want, but i dought it.

not really.
2. Call quality
is great.
yes
4 $500 IS IT WORTH IT?
yes
If you have to ask, it's probably not for you..

princess_80854

Silver
Jul 16, 2007

2. Call quality

4 $500 IS IT WORTH IT?

Only YOU can answer that question. You should also go to an Apple or AT&T store and get a hands on experience. Personally I enjoy having the phone. :laugh2:

To answer your questions..

1. It does what Apple said it's supposed to do.

2. Call quality could be better. The speaker volume is a little low and the call volume max could have been set a little louder.
3. Safari is ALMOST perfect. It just does have the Flash plugin.:( Other than that, it's a wonderful experience.

4.You'll have to decide that. After all, you (or someone you know:)) will be the one paying for it.