iPhone docking problem

abeshap

Jun 3, 2008
i have a problem with my iPhone. i have a sony surround sound at home with a ipod dock built in, i tried it with my iPhone but the music is not loud. i thought it didn't work because i thought it was only made for the ipod. but when i tried my friends iPhone it works perfectly. i can even control it using the remote control. im also having the same problem in my car. i tried listening to music through my radio transmitter but i can only hear a little bit of the instrument not the music. i tried restoring it and everything but im having the same problem over and over again. does anybody know what the problem is. or how to fix it please.

chrismmm

Silver
Dec 27, 2007
Gwinnett, Georgia
i am not sure but did you try the sound check feature? I think there is a functionality available in iTunes or other appls that will let you level out/balance all the song levels on your ipod/iPhone.. i will take a look and see if i can find it for you..

abeshap

Jun 3, 2008
i don't think thats the problem because both mine and my friends iPhones are synced to the same computer. and his works perfect.

abeshap

Jun 3, 2008
the volume limit is on off.

justahsquirrel

Silver
Jun 7, 2007
Queens, NY
the volume limit is on off.

is this the first time noticing it? was it working fine before?
if it happened all the time...take it back...put it in there dock at the Apple store..bring your friend with his iPhone to show them...

abeshap

Jun 3, 2008
yeah u see the thing is that i have a unlocked iPhone with tmobile. i restored it and just activated it to make it look like a new iPhone with all the regular apps. i told them i used to use it for att but they said we cant help you with anythig because i need an active contract with att.