iPhone Documents Print Very Dark

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Elaine123, Aug 24, 2012.

1. Elaine123

Elaine123 New Member

Hello... I am a first time poster and did not see a more approptiate place to post this problem that I am having in printing iPhone text documents that are sent to me as PDF files by clients.
    I am starting to get documents more frequently now that were copied using an iPhone, and are emailed to me as a PDF file. The quality is fine when viewed on my monitor, but very dark/black, and some of it not readable, when printed. The documents when viewed on the monitor have a light soft gray tone look on the outside margin areas, and can easlily be read.

My printer has no problem printing anything else except documents from iPhones. I have printed color iPhone pics with no problem. I have tried to lighten the documents by using bright and contrast adjustments, but this does not help. I have used other printers and still no help. I even tried to use my old trusty PhotoDeluxe program to edit but does not help. The documents are converted by the sender to PDF files before sending.... but i doubt this is the problem. Any ideas to make these dark documents more printable?

2. LenaGood

LenaGood New Member

hey there elaine123, the pdf files I take it are from more than one client, which leads me to believe that it may be something on your iPhone? May be a setting within your iPhone and printer. if all else fails, try a third party app, i know writepdf is good for pdf editing and printing etc and will let you print photos etc. hope you get it sorted.

3. slisle

slisle New Member

Print Central Pro is a great app for printing PDF's. There is a free one to try.

4. slisle

slisle New Member

Oops...no free one. I should have checked first.