iPhone Documents Print Very Dark

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Elaine123

Aug 24, 2012

Hello... I am a first time poster and did not see a more approptiate place to post this problem that I am having in printing iPhone text documents that are sent to me as PDF files by clients.
I am starting to get documents more frequently now that were copied using an iPhone, and are emailed to me as a PDF file. The quality is fine when viewed on my monitor, but very dark/black, and some of it not readable, when printed. The documents when viewed on the monitor have a light soft gray tone look on the outside margin areas, and can easlily be read.

My printer has no problem printing anything else except documents from iPhones. I have printed color iPhone pics with no problem. I have tried to lighten the documents by using bright and contrast adjustments, but this does not help. I have used other printers and still no help. I even tried to use my old trusty PhotoDeluxe program to edit but does not help. The documents are converted by the sender to PDF files before sending.... but i doubt this is the problem. Any ideas to make these dark documents more printable?

LenaGood

Aug 27, 2012
hey there elaine123, the pdf files I take it are from more than one client, which leads me to believe that it may be something on your iPhone? May be a setting within your iPhone and printer. if all else fails, try a third party app, i know writepdf is good for pdf editing and printing etc and will let you print photos etc. hope you get it sorted.