iPhone Dreams

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

ahactor

Bronze
Apr 4, 2007
Hickland, OH
Okay, face it! we are OBSESSED! So, I was wondering if anyone has had any interesting iPhone Dreams?
I had one last night/this morning. I am a very artsy person. I play 9 instruments, am an actor, and I love to sing. So, my Dreams often have music and underscores to them. And last night, after uncovering an ancient secret of aliens, I hid it and went back downstairs, and the door flew open! There was this whole "DUN DUN DUN DUUUUN! DUN DUN DUN DDUUUUUN!" and this pale white lady came into the room, dressed in black, and very scary looking. All of a sudden she goes "Your iPhone is here!" smiles, has me sign something, and hands me a package. Oh yeah, it was my iPhone, but then my Mother had to go and wake me up -_- (Yes, I know, a little melodramatic, but still!)
Anywho, anyone want to share an iPhone dream that they had?

Last edited by a moderator:

ahactor

Bronze
Apr 4, 2007
Hickland, OH
Wait, where does the dream begin? lol
I didn't think that mattered but a friend and I were exploring some creepy old house, where we found an ancient alien secret, and then a vampire-looking chick burst in, we almost wet ourselves, and then she gave me an iPhone and left. =]

TrippalHealicks

Gold
Mar 2, 2007
I didn't think that mattered but a friend and I were exploring some creepy old house, where we found an ancient alien secret, and then a vampire-looking chick burst in, we almost wet ourselves, and then she gave me an iPhone and left. =]
I mean, which sentence in your initial paragraph is the beginning of the dream? haha
:cool:

Knowsall

Bronze
Jun 17, 2007
HeHe....actually a good extestential(sp?) I actually had a dream that I called ATandT back on June 11th(one of the fake release dates) and they said come on down to get one.
Then I woke up:sick:

robhon

Silver
Mar 17, 2007
I think we need to Chris to change the name of this site to "We who need to get a life" forum. :rolleyes:

wjp09

Zealot
Gold
Feb 25, 2007
NJ
Okay, face it! we are OBSESSED! So, I was wondering if anyone has had any interesting iPhone Dreams?
I had one last night/this morning. I am a very artsy person. I play 9 instruments, am an actor, and I love to sing. So, my Dreams often have music and underscores to them. And last night, after uncovering an ancient secret of aliens, I hid it and went back downstairs, and the door flew open! There was this whole "DUN DUN DUN DUUUUN! DUN DUN DUN DDUUUUUN!" and this pale white lady came into the room, dressed in black, and very scary looking. All of a sudden she goes "Your iPhone is here!" smiles, has me sign something, and hands me a package. Oh yeah, it was my iPhone, but then my Mother had to go and wake me up -_- (Yes, I know, a little melodramatic, but still!)
Anywho, anyone want to share an iPhone dream that they had?
What are the odds this is our 3rd iPhone dream thread lol.

Jun 21, 2007
i had a dream where i woke up and randomly had on an "I love iPhone" t-shirt? and my mom was driving me and my sister to get our iPhones. but then i woke up...:mad:

shift_2kmaxima

Bronze
Jun 9, 2007
lmfao.....

I had a dream couple nights ago about iPhone...it was actually about Date Plan.....When I went to get it, they told me that date plan will be 13.99/monthly for unlimited Internet and TXT messaging.....So i like started crying and told the lady that I LOVE HER lol, that's how happy i was that date plan was 13.99
but of course I woke up, and my macbook is rite under my bed, I took that *****, opened her up, and logged on to this awesome website lol...and yeah there was nothing about 13.99/month date plan :(

but ohh wellll
it was a good dream

iGeorge

Jun 7, 2007
lmfao.....

I had a dream couple nights ago about iPhone...it was actually about Date Plan.....When I went to get it, they told me that date plan will be 13.99/monthly for unlimited Internet and TXT messaging.....So i like started crying and told the lady that I LOVE HER lol, that's how happy i was that date plan was 13.99
but of course I woke up, and my macbook is rite under my bed, I took that *****, opened her up, and logged on to this awesome website lol...and yeah there was nothing about 13.99/month date plan :(

but ohh wellll
it was a good dream

I have gone months if not over a year without having a single dream, but last night I actually had a dream about the iPhone and the Data Plan. of all places I was at a High School graduation and the Principle started the ceramony by mentioning that AT&T has just announced a $20 a month unlimited Data Plan for the iPhone and she went on discussing the all the features it would have...

yup i've gone mad

iphonenotify

Bronze
Jun 6, 2007
uh, this is interesting. I write down my dreams minutes after i have them cause im awesome like that. actually its for psychology. Anyways, if you want me to post the whole dream later i will. im away from my comp so thats why i cant do it.

Basically i had to destroy my iPhone so i didn't turn out to be an evil version of my dad. yes, my dreams are disturbed.:p