iPhone dropping out exactly on 2 hour call

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

annekevdl

Nov 25, 2011
Hi,

For the past week i have been making long calls, and exactly on the 2 hour mark the phone drops out without fail.

I was wondering if there is something to configure to fix this or is this just how the product works for whatever reason?

Quite annoying having to ring back and i've never faced this issue with any other mobile device.
The phone is a 3gs

Thanks

Oct 3, 2009
Hi,

For the past week i have been making long calls, and exactly on the 2 hour mark the phone drops out without fail.

I was wondering if there is something to configure to fix this or is this just how the product works for whatever reason?

Quite annoying having to ring back and i've never faced this issue with any other mobile device.
The phone is a 3gs

Thanks
What network are you on?

Rugaby

Genius
Gold
Feb 18, 2011
Washington state
Hi,

The phone is a 3gs

Thanks
Have shorter conversations? I kid I kid. :)

Has to be a network thing. If it is indeed at two hours every single time.

Oct 3, 2009
It's crappy :( Maybe in the near future there will be a resolution
I live in Michigan near the Canadian border and my friends over the border have complained about it. I haven't run into it in the states but I hardly ever use my phone as a phone. Vodafone...isn't that the UK or something?

verwon

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 29, 2011
Seattle
Some carriers have limits, to avoid someone losing their phone, or falling asleep and running out their minutes. On Sprint, it's 3 hours and 55 minutes.