iPhone ear piece issue

alexrat1996

Bronze
Jun 23, 2016
I have an issue with my iPhone ear piece grill.I used a cleaning cloth to clean it.Minutes later on light something shiny in the ear piece grill not sure if its a design flaw can you people explain?

Should I take it apple ?

Rafagon

Genius
Gold
Dec 7, 2011
Miami, Florida
I have an issue with my iPhone ear piece grill.I used a cleaning cloth to clean it.Minutes later on light something shiny in the ear piece grill not sure if its a design flaw can you people explain?

Should I take it apple ?
You used a cleaning cloth to clean the earpiece grille, then noticed something shiny in said grille? Is this happening around light bulbs or other bright sources of light? If so, it could it be that you removed a layer of earwax that was covering it and/or you polished it too much and now it’s reflecting light from nearby light sources?

alexrat1996

Bronze
Jun 23, 2016
You used a cleaning cloth to clean the earpiece grille, then noticed something shiny in said grille? Is this happening around light bulbs or other bright sources of light? If so, it could it be that you removed a layer of earwax that was covering it and/or you polished it too much and now it’s reflecting light from nearby light sources?
Just the light build

Rafagon

Genius
Gold
Dec 7, 2011
Miami, Florida
The store used a brush to clean but the was dirty and the ear piece is still dirty but it does not show the spec of dust
I hope they used a disposable brush. I hope they’re not using the same brush to clean everyone’s earpieces. Otherwise you've probably got a whole bunch of strangers’ ear germs and bits of earwax in your ears now.

alexrat1996

Bronze
Jun 23, 2016
I hope they used a disposable brush. I hope they’re not using the same brush to clean everyone’s earpieces. Otherwise you've probably got a whole bunch of strangers’ ear germs and bits of earwax in your ears now.
This is how it ended they lady used a brush to clean it

Attachments