iPhone earbuds don't fit, don't stay in? Try this...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Jul 15, 2007
www.submissiveophelia.com
I have very small ears. The Podfit kit sounds like a good idea, but it does not show many photos of the product on the site.

also, who knows if the molding process you are supposed to do beforehand is accurate? taking a mold of your own ear sounds tough!

MotherTucker

Bronze
Jul 2, 2007
I have very small ears. The Podfit kit sounds like a good idea, but it does not show many photos of the product on the site.

also, who knows if the molding process you are supposed to do beforehand is accurate? taking a mold of your own ear sounds tough!
I too have small ears and the stock iPhone earbuds were a disaster - always falling out. The Belkin earbuds really do work and cost $5.

Velodog2

Silver
Jul 19, 2007
Kinda nasty and crude looking.

Considering how good those earbuds sound, falling out of your ears is the best thing they can do :cool:

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC

iphonenut

Bronze
May 17, 2007
Which is why I upgraded to the rivet:

http://www.rivetnow.com/home/file/product/iproduct_id/109/iPhone_Headset.html

For those that choose or cannot upgrade, the earbuds work fine. I wouldn't call them crude or nasty at all. :rolleyes:
So how are those headphones working out for you?

I just bought the Vmoda iPhone headphones, but i found out that there is no button on the microphone...which sucks for calls and music playback.

Plus the $30 pricetag of the Rivets is way better than VModa's $99. Is the sound quality decent? Do they stay in your ears?

MotherTucker

Bronze
Jul 2, 2007
So how are those headphones working out for you?

I just bought the Vmoda iPhone headphones, but i found out that there is no button on the microphone...which sucks for calls and music playback.

Plus the $30 pricetag of the Rivets is way better than VModa's $99. Is the sound quality decent? Do they stay in your ears?
I LOVE them as they do in fact stay in your ears and the lanyard style rocks for when you take them out. The ONLY nitpicky thing I fond workng with them is that they seem to be tuned for house music. I get into some acoustic stuff and the higher registers seem to get muffled as the volume increases. Other then that I am ver satisfied and the price is right!:cool: