Zealot
Gold
Feb 25, 2007
NJ
Just like the iPhone ZUNE adaptors :)

joe

Gold
May 5, 2007
Worked fine for me, by the way looks cool.
Yeah, link is working now. I wonder how long until someone makes a Windows Mobile emulator for the iPhone. That would make it a perfect product. ;)

thepepes

May 20, 2007
NY
Yeah, link is working now. I wonder how long until someone makes a Windows Mobile emulator for the iPhone. That would make it a perfect product. ;)

What is an emulator? Sort of confused ... :sick:

dblaron

Bronze
Feb 17, 2007
I have been using the emulator now for about three months on my HTC wizard. It works ok but is a little slow because it runs ontop of WM5. I guess the only thing I can say is that when I do get the iPhone I will know how to navigate the thing. but for those who won't be able to get the iPhone this is a cool little app. I will say this, it does make my PDA a lot more easy to navigate around. yet it does choke up sometimes. I will have to post some pics of my phone latter.

Jun 11, 2007
Lansing, MI
www.freemod.net
It would be cool if at a set interval, the slider app starts (ya know, automatic locking at set intervals). I'm sure that there is an app that could do that. Just a thought.

BoxKrait

Bronze
May 16, 2007
It would be cool if at a set interval, the slider app starts (ya know, automatic locking at set intervals). I'm sure that there is an app that could do that. Just a thought.
It will probably already have an option for that.

rollerbones

Bronze
May 14, 2007
Ohio
I have the slider on my phone...It was not ment for the smaller screen but works good....everytime Iturn on the phone I have to slide the slider to unlock and get to the main screen :)

Last edited by a moderator: