iPhone Extended Battery ever?...

QuE1999

Bronze
Jul 7, 2007
.. I love my iPhone. But I also love long battery life. For all of the other smart-phones I have owned before I got my iPhone I always had some kind of extended battery that boosted my battery life but now I 'can't' have one. Will Apple ever make an improved battery that we can buy or are there third-party companies that make them now?(Not that I would use a third-party battery anyway, third-party things + Apple don't go well.....) I'll forget about the 3G; just give me battery life to press on my bookmarked home screen all night long and i'll be fine.... :mad:

KNK

Jul 22, 2007
Stevenson Ranch
.. I love my iPhone. But I also love long battery life. For all of the other smart-phones I have owned before I got my iPhone I always had some kind of extended battery that boosted my battery life but now I 'can't' have one. Will Apple ever make an improved battery that we can buy or are there third-party companies that make them now?(Not that I would use a third-party battery anyway, third-party things + Apple don't go well.....) I'll forget about the 3G; just give me battery life to press on my bookmarked home screen all night long and i'll be fine.... :mad:
Time will tell on the battery booster.You can extend your battery by doing a few things in the settings:
1. Turn off bluetooth searching.
2. On auto/lock select 1 minute
3. In email select manual = big savings.
4. When away from home turn off wifi

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
You can also try setting the brightness to a lower level, especially if you're in a dark room.

philhh

Bronze
Jul 30, 2007
You guys might want to check this out...it's a $79 battery pack that offers 4x the battery life:

http://gizmodo.com/345232/hands+on-with-fastmacs-iv-iphone-battery-pack

lanceloare

Oct 8, 2010
Apple advertise up to 30 hours of music playback, 10 hours of video playback or 9 hours of Wi-Fi web surfing. In reality I can’t get anywhere near this – I’m lucky if my phone lasts 8 hours for music and if I forget to put it on charge at night time, the next morning you can guarantee it’ll be dead.

harleygold

Bronze
Jul 26, 2008
Anderson, IN
I use the Mophie Air for iPhone 4. Love mine! Get on Mophie.com and check it out!

Sent from my iPhone using iCafe app

Ltzguy

Zealot
Gold
Jun 22, 2010
Right here
Apple advertise up to 30 hours of music playback, 10 hours of video playback or 9 hours of Wi-Fi web surfing. In reality I can’t get anywhere near this – I’m lucky if my phone lasts 8 hours for music and if I forget to put it on charge at night time, the next morning you can guarantee it’ll be dead.

Ltzguy

Zealot
Gold
Jun 22, 2010
Right here
Are you referring to your post?

Sent from my iPhone using iCafe
No, I was referring to the above post. You cannot download flashplayer to an iPhone and not to mention it has nothing to do with this topic. That's why I said what was the point.