iPhone Fact

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
What about iPhone.com

I can only imagine the negotiations between Apple and the current owner. I'm sure they would like that domain.:laugh2:

-Chris

jessy

Bronze
Oct 17, 2006
www.teenhut.net
If you look at whois the domain is registered to Apple Computer inc in California. So it appears that Apple already owns the domain and has since it first went up.

sams

Nov 6, 2006
www.teenhut.net
I think Apple initially thought about iPhone project during the period of 1999-2000. But then due to some reason shelved the project. Now because they are launching iPhone the site will be active again, that is what I feel.

joel

Nov 6, 2006
www.teenhut.net
I must say Jessy has surprised me. It's a great find. The way Apple is keeping secrecy about iPhone, it seems they are expecting a big success of iPhone. It is very difficult to get any news on iPhone. So it is not suprising that the website is at that state.

jessy

Bronze
Oct 17, 2006
www.teenhut.net
I must say Jessy has surprised me. It's a great find. The way Apple is keeping secrecy about iPhone, it seems they are expecting a big success of iPhone. It is very difficult to get any news on iPhone. So it is not suprising that the website is at that state.
Joel I like that element of surprise. I'm an active surfer and come across all kinds of things regarding the iPhone except a solid release date. All we can do is wait and see.

sams

Nov 6, 2006
www.teenhut.net
Nobody is sure about that date. It is a suspense we have to go with for some time till, may be till January. The website though is only following the policies of Apple.