iPhone Features

Discussion in 'iPhone 5S' started by saranya, Sep 15, 2014.

1. saranya

saranya Guest

Hi, my friends ask me that in iPhones there is no Bluetooth connectivity options, external memory options are not available is it true or not? clarify me.

2. Europa

Europa Moderator
    Senior Moderator

iPhones don't have an expandable memory slot. You can get up to 128 GB of internal memory.

What are you trying to achieve via Bluetooth? Bluetooth works fine, but there are some limitations. You can connect Bluetooth devices to the iPhone/iPad/iPod, for music, calls, transferring media via apps, etc., but you cannot directly connect two iPhones/iPads/iPods via Bluetooth unless you jailbreak.

3. imutter

imutter Genius
    Gold

You can not have 2 devices ? Wait a moment I never knew that? The hotspot can have more then 1 device and bluetooth too? But you say not other phones, pads etc. is that because of Bluetooth tethering ?
    Besides that the friend is messing with you typical Android user. There is no need for internal memory if you have enough storage that just makes a phones build weak. I use both systems and I used an SD card before. Just so it either got corrupted or it broke ( that was not a cheap card) and I lost my info.
    I store my stuff mostly in the cloud now anyway SD cards IMO are old tech.
    Company use this to drive the cost of a phone down,

4. Europa

Europa Moderator
    Senior Moderator

I wasn't referring to tethering. I meant to say that you can't pair one iPhone to another. Sorry, I should have been more clear.

5. imutter

imutter Genius
    Gold

Thank you. I know some devices do bluetooth tethering and you don't need a tether plan (at least it works with GLASS I was told)
    i have tether plans no question about it. I use so many gadgets and test a few.