iPhone for Real Estate?

jaimepm

Jan 5, 2008
I am a real estate agent and mortgage loan officer seriously considering an iPhone. I have read many reviews and posts and feel I understand both the coolness and limitations of this device.

My primary goal is REAL portable web access (not PDA versions of websites) without having to carry around a laptop and Clearwire modem. The $400 purchase price, plus the $400 termination fee for Sprint (I have 2 phones under contract with them) are a hefty price to pay, but would be worth it if I can really use this for work.

So here's the deciding question for me: Does anyone know if it displays the full website for the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (specifically, the Locator link)?

spif91

Bronze
Oct 7, 2007
NE Oklahoma
Thanks for your prompt response, but no, that's not the site I was asking about. I need full access to nwmls.com (both Discover and Locator), which are for licensed real estate agents only.
Brings up a login screen for NWMLS Discover Website....If that is it it looks great on the iPhone......:laugh2:

tiguy99

Bronze
Nov 28, 2007
Chicago
Thanks for your prompt response, but no, that's not the site I was asking about. I need full access to nwmls.com (both Discover and Locator), which are for licensed real estate agents only.
Jamie, I would head over to the closest Apple store (don't go to the AT&T store lots of pressure there and no freedom to do what you want) and try access the site on one of the iPhones on display. Try to log in real quick. Then head to setup, safari and delete cookies, history and cache so no one traces your steps.

You'll know right then and there if the iPhone's for you or not

petalmom

Silver
Jun 30, 2007
I agree with tiguy but I don't see any reason that it would not work for you.

If you do purchase and find that the phone is not for you (but I highly doubt that!) you still have 14 days to retrun.

Good Luck!