iPhone for T-mobile?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

sruize

Aug 2, 2007
I have read that since there is not Cingular in Germany the iPhone will be for T-mobile witch they should have done in the USA they would have completely kill the sidekick on they network but I guess Apple has a plan in the works I see it that next year the iPhone will be for tmobile in the USA also

asuandy

Bronze
Jul 19, 2007
I have read that since there is not Cingular in Germany the iPhone will be for T-mobile witch they should have done in the USA they would have completely kill the sidekick on they network but I guess Apple has a plan in the works I see it that next year the iPhone will be for tmobile in the USA also
I read somewhere online that ATT had a multi-year deal for exclusivity on the iPhone for as long as maybe 5 years! So, I wouldn't hold your breath :p

sruize

Aug 2, 2007
I read somewhere online that ATT had a multi-year deal for exclusivity on the iPhone for as long as maybe 5 years! So, I wouldn't hold your breath :p
but how hard is it for someone to get a germen iPhone with will be for tmobile no matter what cause germany don't have ATT and just put a tmobile sim card in it. You think Apple is going to turn down Germany money? No Steve jobs knows better than that.

Aug 3, 2007
Well, seeing how T-Mobile is german perhaps it could be on T-mobile in Germany(some other parts of europe?) but not T-mobile USA until the end of the 5 year exclusivity with ATT.