iPhone formatted weather site

420greg

Silver
Jun 26, 2007
Orlando, Florida
I was just checking the weather on my mac and I noticed they had a link for weather on the iPhone. I loaded it up in the iPhone browser and it looks pretty good.

http://www.accuweather.com/iPhone You can tap the small i in the lower right corner and set it up for your zip code.

The radar is a nice feature especially when it can rain without notice here in Florida.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wet1

Bronze
Sep 17, 2007
CT Shoreline
Nice find! This will be very handy while driving since I'm on the road so much. :cool:

greenjbhsd

Silver
Jul 13, 2007
That is one of the better ones I came across on the phone as well. If you use sites like Appleopolis.com or the other one like it (appears I deleted that one from the phone) you have access to it there as well.

-RG-

Sep 18, 2007
Very nice find. 15 day forecast and radar in motion map

garretwp

Bronze
Sep 3, 2007
Thanks for the find. I just added it to my bookmarks. I like the radar feature!

- Garrett

420greg

Silver
Jun 26, 2007
Orlando, Florida
Nice find! This will be very handy while driving since I'm on the road so much. :cool:
I am going to use it for driving until XM weather is ready. I currently have XMNavTraffic on my Navigation unit to show the traffic conditions, but XM has a device coming out that will show weather radar right on your navigation unit. I can't wait. I will nice to know where the storm clouds are and have the nav unit map you around them.

sammydee

Sep 25, 2007
For a true weather junkie, you can't beat Weather Underground.

The full version is www.wunderground.com

The iPhone formatted version is i.wund.com