iPhone freezes on 2nd line incoming!

SweepeR

Bronze
Oct 1, 2007
can someone explain to me why my damn phone keeps doing this. My phone keeps freezing when I am on the line and i get a 2nd call and once i switch to the 2nd line and put the 1st one on hold boht lines freeze i hear nohting but the counter on the time ive been on the phone keeps running and even when you click end call you get nothing its still doing.

AHH! its annoying as hell! and lately ppl are telling me they called but i never got it. i had 2 cases in the last day.

BTW if neone can do me a favor n let me know waht the 1.3 update includes? thanks if so! :)

dturner

Zealot
Gold
Dec 15, 2007
Louisville, Ky.
1.1.3 has several new features. You could see them best on the Apple website. There is even a video.
As for the freezing problem, I have no idea but you might have to do a restore. Maybe someone else has some ideas.

SweepeR

Bronze
Oct 1, 2007
1.1.3 has several new features. You could see them best on the Apple website. There is even a video.
As for the freezing problem, I have no idea but you might have to do a restore. Maybe someone else has some ideas.
well either way thanks for responding appreciate it :)

i have my phone hacked with installer and stufff i hope i don't ahve to rehack it once i go to 1.1.3 like it was necessary with 1.1.1 or 1.1.2

todesto

Bronze
Sep 30, 2007
I have same issue as SweepeR. It works 70% of the time and I would lose both calls on other time when second line incoming calls come in. I wonder if this has to do jailbreak issue. :oops:

kylegod

Silver
Jan 1, 2008
Bethlehem, Pa
Probably. Ive been thinking about jailbreaking lately with the ZiPhone but i keep seeing these threads where people are having glitchy problems with their phones that are jailbroken.

thesaint

Bronze
Jul 9, 2007
DFW
How good is your signal strength when you have this issue? I as well face the same issue and I figured out that this is occuring when the signal strength is low. In addition, how often do you restart your phone? Make it a good practice to restart once in 2-3 days.

SweepeR

Bronze
Oct 1, 2007
How good is your signal strength when you have this issue? I as well face the same issue and I figured out that this is occuring when the signal strength is low. In addition, how often do you restart your phone? Make it a good practice to restart once in 2-3 days.
My signal strenght is always high/strong.

I restart maybe once every 2-3 days to be honest if not once a day.

dmendez12

Mar 29, 2010
Hi, I have the same problem.

I have 3.1.3 version. NEVER jailbroken.

Does anyone have a solution? I even restore the iPhone and nothing...