iPhone freezes when I try to lock with Pandora playing

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Dec 15, 2008
Pensacola, FL
I am unsure if this is Jailbreak related, but for some reason my iPhone 5 running iOS 6.1.2 freezes when I press my lock button when Pandora music is playing. I have to then do a hard reset.

I read a question on Yahoo answers about this, and someone posted to make sure all other applications are closed in the background. I did this, and I am still having the same problem.

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
Correct. You'll have to uninstall your jailbreak apps one at a time and test to find the culprit. Do you have any jailbreak music or radio apps installed? If so, I'd start there.

Dec 15, 2008
Pensacola, FL
Correct. You'll have to uninstall your jailbreak apps one at a time and test to find the culprit. Do you have any jailbreak music or radio apps installed? If so, I'd start there.

I have a radio app but it was installed through the App Store. I just checked "PandoraSkips," and this is not the culprit. I don't have any apps through Cydia that would cause this issue. I have tweaks and themes but none that I can think of that would cause this problem.

Update: LSMusicSeek may be the culprit. I uninstalled it in Cydia and the problem does not occur anymore.