iPhone freezes when I try to lock with Pandora playing

Discussion in 'iPhone Jailbreak' started by MoneyMaker79, Jul 6, 2013.

1. MoneyMaker79

MoneyMaker79 Genius
    Gold

I am unsure if this is Jailbreak related, but for some reason my iPhone 5 running iOS 6.1.2 freezes when I press my lock button when Pandora music is playing. I have to then do a hard reset.

I read a question on Yahoo answers about this, and someone posted to make sure all other applications are closed in the background. I did this, and I am still having the same problem.

2. Europa

Europa Moderator
    Senior Moderator

Does it also do this when it's in safe mode?

3. MoneyMaker79

MoneyMaker79 Genius
    Gold

It does not. So with that said, it has to be jailbreak related, am I correct? :)

4. Europa

Europa Moderator
    Senior Moderator

Correct. You'll have to uninstall your jailbreak apps one at a time and test to find the culprit. Do you have any jailbreak music or radio apps installed? If so, I'd start there.

5. MoneyMaker79

MoneyMaker79 Genius
    Gold

I have a radio app but it was installed through the App Store. I just checked "PandoraSkips," and this is not the culprit. I don't have any apps through Cydia that would cause this issue. I have tweaks and themes but none that I can think of that would cause this problem.

Update: LSMusicSeek may be the culprit. I uninstalled it in Cydia and the problem does not occur anymore.

6. Napoleon PhoneApart

Senior Moderator

Homer.jpg

7. MoneyMaker79

MoneyMaker79 Genius
    Gold

Very funny! I actually never used LSMusicSeek, but it is actually a pretty neat tweak. :)

8. Napoleon PhoneApart

Senior Moderator

I'm bored. :)

9. MoneyMaker79

MoneyMaker79 Genius
    Gold

I obviously assumed you created that photo. Anybody can do that; it's not rocket science. :p

I sent an email to the creator of the tweak. It would be nice if they could fix the issue causing this problem that I was having.

10. Napoleon PhoneApart

Senior Moderator

I found the image on Google; I just added the text. I'm no Photoshop wizard. My brother Gregor is, however.

11. MoneyMaker79

MoneyMaker79 Genius
    Gold

Exactly. :) Speaking of being bored, I have been very bored. We have been getting tons of rain here the past week.