iPhone games?

BD997

Bronze
Dec 23, 2007
Boston, MA
Every cell phone I have every owned has some sort of games on it... why would Apple make this amazing phone with no games? I know you can obviously hack the phone via jailbreak and install games but Steve Jobs should have thrown some in....

dturner

Zealot
Gold
Dec 15, 2007
Louisville, Ky.
Not sure what type of games you are looking for, but here is a site that has several games.

BD997

Bronze
Dec 23, 2007
Boston, MA
thanks, but I meant game apps.... that are in the phone and not online.

mad_vtak

Bronze
Dec 21, 2007
Maybe that will be a update later on.

xsbx

Bronze
Jan 5, 2008
If only they could get the GBA emu working better.

x999x

Gold
Aug 6, 2007
Every cell phone I have every owned has some sort of games on it... why would Apple make this amazing phone with no games? I know you can obviously hack the phone via jailbreak and install games but Steve Jobs should have thrown some in....
My Nano came with a BreakOut type of game (Steve programmed the Atari Original with Woz back in the day) and I was pretty damned surprised to be honest. The credits actually said "Copyright 2007 Apple Computers" which really made me flip.

Apple straight makes games...

The control scheme is very basic, you rotate you finger around the circular touch pad to guide the paddle. Thats it... Why is this not on the iPhone?

Rumor has it we'll hear more about this at Macworld.

BD997

Bronze
Dec 23, 2007
Boston, MA
My Nano came with a BreakOut type of game (Steve programmed the Atari Original with Woz back in the day) and I was pretty damned surprised to be honest. The credits actually said "Copyright 2007 Apple Computers" which really made me flip.

Apple straight makes games...

The control scheme is very basic, you rotate you finger around the circular touch pad to guide the paddle. Thats it... Why is this not on the iPhone?

Rumor has it we'll hear more about this at Macworld.
my point exactly!

phsycology

Zealot
Gold
Dec 29, 2007
Bolton, United Kingdom

geordisjd

Zealot
Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
Maybe Steve doesn't play games. Doesn't seem like the type. I don't either. Except for bowling and scrabble on the Treo. Games will come. iPhone's just a computer on-the-go. Anything is possible. Can't wait for iPhone 3. My cat is walking all over my keyboard. Just about impossible to write. Bad kitty.

oz_man

Feb 3, 2008
games

Where can I buy or download games developed for iPhone.

IphoneTony

Zealot
Gold
Nov 10, 2007
New Jersey
I would like to play madden lol sure it would take up the rest of the space on the phone