iPhone glass more durable than previously thought

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

JiggyMatt

Bronze
Jul 6, 2007
Las Vegas, NV
www.myspace.com
my phone was on my bed and I got home and threw my keys down and heard that horrible sound. The sound of metal scraping on glass. Yup, I threw my keys directly on the phone. I couldn't make that shot again if I tried. To my surprise, there are no scratches whatsoever on the screen or anywhere else. So thus far I have dropped my phone two stories off a balcony and thrown my keys directly at the screen and not a scratch on it! Its like a miracle phone. Indestructable in my book. I bet my phone wouldn't even blend if I gave it to the blendtec guy!

Score is now

iPhone: 2
environment: 0

Toranz82

Bronze
Jun 7, 2007
Florida
my phone was on my bed and I got home and threw my keys down and heard that horrible sound. The sound of metal scraping on glass. Yup, I threw my keys directly on the phone. I couldn't make that shot again if I tried. To my surprise, there are no scratches whatsoever on the screen or anywhere else. So thus far I have dropped my phone two stories off a balcony and thrown my keys directly at the screen and not a scratch on it! Its like a miracle phone. Indestructable in my book. I bet my phone wouldn't even blend if I gave it to the blendtec guy!

Score is now

iPhone: 2
environment: 0
lol you better find some wood and knock on it QUICK

Indy

Zealot
Gold
Jul 29, 2007
Beware the 3rd strike! If you believe things happen in "3's" that is!

Be more careful dood! =)

TomTomTuning

Bronze
Aug 10, 2007
Camp Hill, PA
I was pretty shocked that my screen hasn't gotten scratch yet. I don't abused the phone But just from general use.

I wish i could say the same about the chrome ring around the phone.