iPhone has frozen cannot even slide the emergency call screen

urmil19

Feb 17, 2008
i was trying to unlock my 1.1.2 OTB with i.unlock.no, the phone got jailbreak and even unlock but the touch screen doesn't respond i cannot even reboot or even when i put it on charge the charge sign also doesn't show up...
i tried to restore it back to 1.1.2 and the phone went back to lock mode but still the screen doenst respond. cannot go to emergency call dailer...

Pls help......
Thanks in advance

hpuk

Bronze
Jan 2, 2008
London
i was trying to unlock my 1.1.2 OTB with i.unlock.no, the phone got jailbreak and even unlock but the touch screen doesn't respond i cannot even reboot or even when i put it on charge the charge sign also doesn't show up...
i tried to restore it back to 1.1.2 and the phone went back to lock mode but still the screen doenst respond. cannot go to emergency call dailer...

Pls help......
Thanks in advance
have you tired holding down the power off button and home screen button at the same time?

depthnerd

Feb 16, 2008

Pls help......
Thanks in advance
You need to restore to 1.1.1. But why in the world did you try to unlock a 1.1.2 with i.unlock?

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
Dock your iPhone. Hold the power and home buttons for 10 seconds, then let go of the power button and continue to hold the home button until iTunes recognizes your iPhone in Restore Mode. Then Restore it.

If this doesn't fix the problem, go to Apple. (Make sure that you have restored; they will not offer service on hacked iPhones.)

- John

urmil19

Feb 17, 2008
Dock your iPhone. Hold the power and home buttons for 10 seconds, then let go of the power button and continue to hold the home button until iTunes recognizes your iPhone in Restore Mode. Then Restore it.

If this doesn't fix the problem, go to Apple. (Make sure that you have restored; they will not offer service on hacked iPhones.)

- John
Hey John,
Ya tired that it i did restore it and it also came to the screen where i need to activate it again (with the iTunes and wire screen) but still my emergency slider doenst work u know the message "slide to emergency call" keeps flickering in different langauges mine doesn't do that its like stuck and even the light doenst move on the slider.
Now here is the problem i have got this phone in india and i cant go to Apple as its not officially launched
I feel its software related but cant figure it out. I have unlock 2 phone earlier with i.unlock.no and they work great one 1.1.2 and one 1.1.3 all done successfully but this ones a problem...
Pls help if anyone has solution

bkrgrlmphs

Bronze
Aug 10, 2007
Whoever this is just saved me from throwing this across the room!
My iPhone is jailbroken and I was in the middle of adding fun apps and it stuck with Apple and the circle cursor.
Thx so much for advice. Let's see if it works!

Manu

Feb 27, 2008
Ghere aapi de hridu ne ramva. only solution.

Hey John,
Ya tired that it i did restore it and it also came to the screen where i need to activate it again (with the iTunes and wire screen) but still my emergency slider doenst work u know the message "slide to emergency call" keeps flickering in different langauges mine doesn't do that its like stuck and even the light doenst move on the slider.
Now here is the problem i have got this phone in india and i cant go to Apple as its not officially launched
I feel its software related but cant figure it out. I have unlock 2 phone earlier with i.unlock.no and they work great one 1.1.2 and one 1.1.3 all done successfully but this ones a problem...
Pls help if anyone has solution