iPhone, here I go again...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

williamrob42

Bronze
Jul 25, 2007
Well here I go again. I purchased the iPhone 8gb when it was first released in June. Then after a little aggravation, I sold the iPhone on Ebay for what I paid for it. Meanwhile recently picking up the Razr2 thought I would never look at the iPhone again, until yesterday. Now the price drop. I called Apple and ordered another iPhone. Also I pre ordered the Ipod Touch for my son. I really missed the great features. Lets face the fact these features you cannot find on any other mobile device. At least no other compared to the iPhone technology. So I should receive my iPhone on Monday and once again connecting with Apple & iTunes..& The EverythingiPhone community :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

Velodog2

Silver
Jul 19, 2007
So what were your impressions of the Razr2? Apparently it didn't quite stack up to the iPhone, but how was it generally? I had at one point planned to have one, before the opportunity to get the iPhone at a good price came along...

williamrob42

Bronze
Jul 25, 2007
So what were your impressions of the Razr2? Apparently it didn't quite stack up to the iPhone, but how was it generally? I had at one point planned to have one, before the opportunity to get the iPhone at a good price came along...
I really like the razr2, but it is not the device that the iPhone is. I would say for phone use AT&T the razr2 is better. You can hear on it better, and the ringer is louder. But the iPhone out weighs the razr2 in media. That is the big difference. Also the internet is better on the iPhone especially with wifi. :cool:

Quake97

Silver
Jul 10, 2007
Philly Burbs
Well here I go again. I purchased the iPhone 8gb when it was first released in June. Then after a little aggravation, I sold the iPhone on Ebay for what I paid for it. Meanwhile recently picking up the Razr2 thought I would never look at the iPhone again, until yesterday. Now the price drop. I called Apple and ordered another iPhone. Also I pre ordered the Ipod Touch for my son. I really missed the great features. Lets face the fact these features you cannot find on any other mobile device. At least no other compared to the iPhone technology. So I should receive my iPhone on Monday and once again connecting with Apple & iTunes..& The EverythingiPhone community :cool::cool::cool::cool:
What makes you think you won't be aggravated with this iPhone? Apple hasn't changed anything, but the price. :)

Joe

williamrob42

Bronze
Jul 25, 2007
What makes you think you won't be aggravated with this iPhone? Apple hasn't changed anything, but the price. :)

Joe
I guess I just miss the great features that are not found on any other mobile device. I know the phone is fair, but man I love the wifi and the ipod features. I love the camera as it takes awesome pics. Anyway looking forward to using it again, :cool:

aggieman

Zealot
Gold
Jul 6, 2007
Dallas, TX
I guess I just miss the great features that are not found on any other mobile device. I know the phone is fair, but man I love the wifi and the ipod features. I love the camera as it takes awesome pics. Anyway looking forward to using it again, :cool:
welcome back! don't make the same mistake twice-stick with the iPhone this time!

williamrob42

Bronze
Jul 25, 2007
welcome back! don't make the same mistake twice-stick with the iPhone this time!
This time I will stay with it. I am just glad I sold the first iPhone before the decrease in the price. I received my email from Apple the iPhone is on its way. My son has to wait till 9/28 for his ipod touch. Tim:cool:

ucla24

Bronze
Aug 17, 2007
This time I will stay with it. I am just glad I sold the first iPhone before the decrease in the price. I received my email from Apple the iPhone is on its way. My son has to wait till 9/28 for his ipod touch. Tim:cool:

Are there many differences from razr v1 to v2? Is it worth the extra money?

williamrob42

Bronze
Jul 25, 2007
I have the razr2 v8 which is unlocked and I use it with the At&t Service. Motorola has kept some of the razr features with this new model, but it has a different menu layout. The screen is better and has a wonderful outside screen. Now At&t has released the Razr2 v9 which is the burgandy color, mine is dark blue. The only draw back to the unlocked version is that it only has over 400MB internal memory. And you cannot add to it which is a bummer. There is no slot for a micro SD card for extra memory. The media player is just ok. doesn't sound as good as the iPhone. So that is one of the reasons of going back to the iPhone. I just miss all the great features of the iPhone. Tim:cool::cool:

williamrob42

Bronze
Jul 25, 2007
The Razr2 is a little bit better than the original razr. Its actually an upgrade from the v3xx, its good but not as good as the iPhone, Tim:cool::cool::cool::cool:

williamrob42

Bronze
Jul 25, 2007
The razr2 is ok. It really is an upgrade from the Razr V3xx. Not as good as the iPhone, that is why I went back to the iPhone, Thanks Tim:cool: