iPhone idiot

coin1910

Feb 20, 2008
You guys have to see this very funny. What an idiot!

Youtube.com/iPhoneidiot

amiroo79

Bronze
Nov 3, 2007
Southern California
You guys have to see this very funny. What an idiot!

Youtube.com/iPhoneidiot
That has got to be the stupidest video I have ever seen anyone speak of on EIC. I'd like the 25 seconds of my life back that was wasted on that video. Winner.

coin1910

Feb 20, 2008
I'm sure you've seen worst like home videos of your family.

ZJH90

Bronze
Jul 26, 2007
San Francisco!!!!
No, I have to go with amiroo on this one... please give my time back, also, can I have the time back I spent reading your "insult" about amiroo's family, it just didn't do much for me...not even a slight chuckle. So if you could get to that, that would be great...

coin1910

Feb 20, 2008
Are you guys little girls or what. "Uh I need my life back... I need 25 seconds back" what a bunch of girls!

amiroo79

Bronze
Nov 3, 2007
Southern California
Are you guys little girls or what. "Uh I need my life back... I need 25 seconds back" what a bunch of girls!
Looks like you're 0/3 on your posts. That's officially a strikeout. I would just stop now and create a new account.
Now, if you could just do that, that'd be great. Hhmkay? Thaanks...

OJsakila

Jul 15, 2007
Jupiter's sulphur mines
Looks like you're 0/3 on your posts. That's officially a strikeout. I would just stop now and create a new account.
Now, if you could just do that, that'd be great. Hhmkay? Thaanks...
what a pathetic attempt to dis that guy... You have about ONE more post than him. Who the he'll you do you think you are, anyway? Why don't YOU make a new account?

All you freaks from California....

coin1910

Feb 20, 2008
I posted here so you guys could check out the video, not to see how many posts I could get. If you don't like it so be it. I'm not trying to win a competition. You girls are really funny.

KeKe

Bronze
Dec 26, 2007
wow this is too funny. Well I wasted about 30 seconds of my life reading the thread, can I get it back? And I am a girl haha :)

amiroo79

Bronze
Nov 3, 2007
Southern California
what a pathetic attempt to dis that guy... You have about ONE more post than him. Who the he'll you do you think you are, anyway? Why don't YOU make a new account?

All you freaks from California....
You need to get a life. I'm checking out of this thread. I don't wanna hear any more crap from any of you either.

OJsakila

Jul 15, 2007
Jupiter's sulphur mines
You need to get a life. I'm checking out of this thread. I don't wanna hear any more crap from any of you either.
certainly not the way to get me to cool off.... You apparently THINK you can dish it out but NO WAY you can take it. Stop crying little prepubecent punk.

aggieman

Zealot
Gold
Jul 6, 2007
Dallas, TX
man sometimes EIC can really reek of immaturity. can't we lay off the personal attacks boys?