iPhone idiot

ZJH90

Bronze
Jul 26, 2007
San Francisco!!!!
No, I have to go with amiroo on this one... please give my time back, also, can I have the time back I spent reading your "insult" about amiroo's family, it just didn't do much for me...not even a slight chuckle. So if you could get to that, that would be great...

OJsakila

Jul 15, 2007
Jupiter's sulphur mines
Looks like you're 0/3 on your posts. That's officially a strikeout. I would just stop now and create a new account.
Now, if you could just do that, that'd be great. Hhmkay? Thaanks...
what a pathetic attempt to dis that guy... You have about ONE more post than him. Who the he'll you do you think you are, anyway? Why don't YOU make a new account?

All you freaks from California....

coin1910

Feb 20, 2008
I posted here so you guys could check out the video, not to see how many posts I could get. If you don't like it so be it. I'm not trying to win a competition. You girls are really funny.

KeKe

Bronze
Dec 26, 2007
wow this is too funny. Well I wasted about 30 seconds of my life reading the thread, can I get it back? And I am a girl haha :)

amiroo79

Bronze
Nov 3, 2007
Southern California
what a pathetic attempt to dis that guy... You have about ONE more post than him. Who the he'll you do you think you are, anyway? Why don't YOU make a new account?

All you freaks from California....
You need to get a life. I'm checking out of this thread. I don't wanna hear any more crap from any of you either.