iPhone in car is now perfect - Mobi

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

jwhcowan

Jul 5, 2007
I use a cassette adaptor to listen to music in the car from the iPhone. The problem was that if a call came in I could not answer the call using the built in mic and the car speakers for sound. Problems ranged from feedback to the other person just not hearing me.

I just bought the Mobi Products Headset Adaptor $12.95 from here and it works perfectly.

Now when a call comes in, the music fades, I click the button on the mic and can speak into the mic (clipped to my seatbelt) and hear the caller through the car speakers.

And what made me really impressed was when I heard a song come on that I wasn't too chuffed about and double clicked the mic / phone answer button and the iPhone skipped to the next song!

Thankyou :)

scandalex

Silver
Sep 16, 2007
I use a cassette adaptor to listen to music in the car from the iPhone. The problem was that if a call came in I could not answer the call using the built in mic and the car speakers for sound. Problems ranged from feedback to the other person just not hearing me.

I just bought the Mobi Products Headset Adaptor $12.95 from here and it works perfectly.

Now when a call comes in, the music fades, I click the button on the mic and can speak into the mic (clipped to my seatbelt) and hear the caller through the car speakers.

And what made me really impressed was when I heard a song come on that I wasn't too chuffed about and double clicked the mic / phone answer button and the iPhone skipped to the next song!

Thankyou :)
My headset does that and I'm not talking about being connected to the car.

Hondamaker

Genius
Gold
May 14, 2007
Fairborn, Ohio
Jesus, though...add the length of the Mobi Headset Adaptor cord with the length of the cassette adaptor cord (I use one too) and you have some serious cordage to mess with!