iPhone in minority report

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

genexrocket

Bronze
Jul 4, 2007
Okay, so I was watching minority report on dvd when i noticed the sound that the eye scanners make in the movie is the same sound the iPhone makes when it syncs to your computer in the dock. Specifically, the eye scanner sound effect was at the part when john anderton first walks into the room where they keep the prisoners in storage so he could dig up info from the past. I wonder if this is where Apple got the sound effect? Can anyone who owns the movie confirm this? maybe it's just me? haha

kokogirl

Gold
Sep 8, 2007
Sunny Florida
Okay, so I was watching minority report on dvd when i noticed the sound that the eye scanners make in the movie is the same sound the iPhone makes when it syncs to your computer in the dock. Specifically, the eye scanner sound effect was at the part when john anderton first walks into the room where they keep the prisoners in storage so he could dig up info from the past. I wonder if this is where Apple got the sound effect? Can anyone who owns the movie confirm this? maybe it's just me? haha
I have this movie (cool movie, BTW-I am a sci-fi freak), but I think I loaned it to someone. I will look for it. But I know that sound sounded familiar to me! lol

greenjbhsd

Silver
Jul 13, 2007
It is not just you it is in there. I also noticed that when I watched it last week. There was one other tone on the iPhone that is in that movie as well. I just chalked it up to "stock" sound effects that Apple must have licensed.