iPhone in the Classroom

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

HELPmepLox

Bronze
Jul 15, 2007
So.Cal
eee im taking astronomy just google thet answer. our teacher don't care if we do this just, not in test but he never even notice so it doesn't matter

UGActg

Sep 8, 2007
At UGA we get wifi on campus so it's really awesome to be able to use the iPhone's internet in class. I don't feel like lugging my laptop to class, but it's nice to have the iPhone.

H

Hayesimus

well i'm currently on hiatus from college, however i would definitely be using my iPhone in some manner. back in highschool there was of course a rule than no cellphones were allowed in the classroom. but i was teacher's pet in just about every class haha. i had teacher's borrowing my phone to use while we were taking tests! i just thought that was funny. she came and was like "pssst... hayes." i looked around and saw her and i was like,"huh?" and she kept whispering,"may i borrow your cellphone for a minute?" i was like,"haha sure." and she went into the storage room and talked to somebody and then brought it back!

in another class our teacher was strict about alphabetically seating people. so a friend of mine and i would text each other through the WHOLE class. we were the only ones able to do this because this was before text messaging was offered by the carrier so it was free. we just so happened to get cellphones that were capable of sending messages. most other phones of our model could only receive them lol. wow this is a long post. but yeah, i'd use my phone in class. just not sure how much it would actually be FOR class. :D

erroneous

Bronze
Jun 23, 2007
I'm using the iPhone in many instances while at work.

It's a great way to/for connecting to (.pdf file) parts diagrams
available from manufacturers and more.

To be continued with the iPhone in the Classroom, at Work,
on the Pool Table, in the Kitchen...

~~John ~~~

ItalianBoston

Bronze
Aug 9, 2007
I use my phone at work all the time. I check the status of airline flights, get directions, get phone numbers, find out where certain businessses are, send emails. It will be a good tax right off :laugh2: