iPhone in the wild?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

JeffBobula

Bronze
Apr 20, 2007
Madison, Wisconsin
Possibly, I remember being on some Myspace forum and there was this guy that said he was a beta tester of the iPhone and had all kinds of pictures of him with it and pictures he took of himself with it. It could have been fake but it looked damn legit at the time.

In this pic it could be the iPhone, a cardboard box, a iPod...it could be just a weird angle too.

Who knows! But thanks for sharing...

Spin This!

Silver
May 4, 2007
Sounds like Engadget is trying to drum on businesss for themselves on a slow news day... Wake me up when there's something legitimate! ;)

robhon

Silver
Mar 17, 2007
Yeah, I start losing a little faith in Engadget when they post stories like this. It seems like they'll post anything to get a little traffic on their site.

"Moose spotted in downtown Fairbanks. Said by reliable source to be carrying an iPhone..."

:laugh2:

RyanFavre

Bronze
Mar 16, 2007
Milwaukee
Possibly, I remember being on some Myspace forum and there was this guy that said he was a beta tester of the iPhone and had all kinds of pictures of him with it and pictures he took of himself with it. It could have been fake but it looked damn legit at the time.

In this pic it could be the iPhone, a cardboard box, a iPod...it could be just a weird angle too.

Who knows! But thanks for sharing...

Do you have a url for that guys myspace?

Bootlessjam

Bronze
Apr 15, 2007
It's difficult to see the actual device, however, He has his finger hovering over the top half of the device, like you would an iPhone.

In the end though, it's just a pic of someone using an iPhone, no real news.

ckontyko

Bronze
Mar 14, 2007
I'm telling you, it's the ZuneFone™! Only MS could make a product that you would have to stick your tongue out and furrow your eyebrows in concentration to use! (It is runored that the ZuneFone™ will use MultiFrustration™, instead of MultiTouch™ as the human-machine interface).

-CJ