iPhone>Installer>Customiz theSpicychicken>...

__DorkSterr

Bronze
Jan 20, 2008
>Rogers Icon carrier>Install. Okay these were the steps i took to download the Rogers logo, but i cant seem to get it to work im doing everything right and the phone even says "set as carrier image" and does its thing but its still the same old image why?

__DorkSterr

Bronze
Jan 20, 2008
ya I tried that I messaged the guy who made the app "Rogers" and he replied fast to my surprise, he told me "you need to modify Customize" what does that mean?.I cant even get my iPhone to show up in my desktop therefore I'm not able to access the iPhones Folders.

P.s My Operating System iS a MaC OS X

OJsakila

Jul 15, 2007
Jupiter's sulphur mines
yes you need to take that file ( the carrier image) and place it yourself into the customize directory. Search here on this site for SSH, ibrickr, iPhoneinterface, and other programs that allow you to file search inside your phone. I use ibrickr but I'm on windows. Someone around here should help you shortly but try searching. Shouldn't be too hard.

__DorkSterr

Bronze
Jan 20, 2008
I tried searching this site for "SSH" but didn't find anything. so i have to download these "SSH" programs on my computer to be able to look inside my iPhone? its not like the ipod at all eh?.

riot984

Dec 23, 2007
I just put one file into the Customize folder using SSH, they showed up in Customize but won't change it.. I tried restarting and all that but just won't work. =\

__DorkSterr

Bronze
Jan 20, 2008
OJ Simpson Help us master! come back to us!.