iPhone Insurance in AZ!

rob22

Bronze
Jul 25, 2007
If you live in AZ I've got the guy to go to. He hooked me up with my policy, and if you're in AZ he can take care of you too. His name is Dave Klecka and he's with Farmers. You can shoot him an email at dklecka@farmersagent.com or call him at 480-785-1797 (I find email is usually the best for me) and just tell him Rob sent you. Rates probably vary based on where in AZ you live, but that's something you'll need to ask him. He told me if it is lost or stolen then there is no deductible. If it needs to be replaced due to damage then the deductible is $250. I can live with that. Beats $600+ to replace it.

My worries are over. Let me know if this helps you out, I'm curious to see how many in AZ have an iPhone too.:p

Tinman

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 16, 2007
Aridzona
How much did it cost you?

--
Mike

rob22

Bronze
Jul 25, 2007
How much did it cost you?

--
Mike
Mine is included in my insurance policy that covers individual items, so I don't have a price on just a policy for the phone alone. If you email him and just let him know what you're looking to do then he will probably shoot you a quick quote.

iCop

Bronze
Jul 7, 2007
Tucson, AZ.
If you live in AZ I've got the guy to go to. He hooked me up with my policy, and if you're in AZ he can take care of you too. His name is Dave Klecka and he's with Farmers. You can shoot him an email at dklecka@farmersagent.com or call him at 480-785-1797 (I find email is usually the best for me) and just tell him Rob sent you. Rates probably vary based on where in AZ you live, but that's something you'll need to ask him. He told me if it is lost or stolen then there is no deductible. If it needs to be replaced due to damage then the deductible is $250. I can live with that. Beats $600+ to replace it.

My worries are over. Let me know if this helps you out, I'm curious to see how many in AZ have an iPhone too.:p
I live in Arizona and just got insured with State Farm for $30 a year. And there is no deductible regardless of what happens to the phone (loss, theft, accidental damage, etc.)

I was told no by 2 other State Farm agents and then told yes by a 3rd. Keep asking until you find an agent that says yes!

rob22

Bronze
Jul 25, 2007
I live in Arizona and just got insured with State Farm for $30 a year. And there is no deductible regardless of what happens to the phone (loss, theft, accidental damage, etc.)

I was told no by 2 other State Farm agents and then told yes by a 3rd. Keep asking until you find an agent that says yes!
I don't know, I'm kind of skeptical if no one else would do it. Can you post your guy's info? I'd like to check out the policy. Maybe I'll switch.