iPhone introduction by Steve Jobs

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Exedrin

May 23, 2007
Everyone,
You have to watch the iPhone introduction by Steve Jobs at the Expo 2007 in SF. Its posted on the Apple website and its amazing...he goes through everything, even demonstration of his own iPhone. Similar to their into of iPhone on the web, but this time you get to see a person use it.

I can't wait to get one!
:cool:

Let me know what you think!

wot_fan

Silver
Mar 7, 2007
Chicagoland
web.mac.com
LOL. Yes the keynote is a must watch for anyone interested in the iPhone.

FYI, you can also download it in podcast form from the iTunes Store. Just search for "MacWorld Keynote" and it will pop right up. Be warned, it is about a 1.2GB download.

PS Welcome to EI :).

BoxKrait

Bronze
May 16, 2007
I'm sure just about everyone on here has watched the keynote, or at least the shortened version on youtube.

That's the first time I ever saw a single picture of it.
Don't ask me how it happened, it just did.

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
Everyone,
You have to watch the iPhone introduction by Steve Jobs at the Expo 2007 in SF. Its posted on the Apple website and its amazing...he goes through everything, even demonstration of his own iPhone. Similar to their into of iPhone on the web, but this time you get to see a person use it.

I can't wait to get one!
:cool:

Let me know what you think!
REALLY!:laugh2:

ebrunn

Silver
Feb 6, 2007
Minneapolis
Well,
I'm sorry I have a busy job Ebrunn...and also a phone without internet yet. I guess when iPhone comes I will be in the present and not the past...
:D
Yeah, I was just joking. I know some people have actual jobs and don't have the time to post on here all day. :cool: