iPhone/iPad Issues

alexrat1996

Bronze
Jun 23, 2016
My iPhone 7 at 88 load cycle and battery health is at 96.7 is that normal Then it goes up to 100.2 battery health is it good ??

alexrat1996

Bronze
Jun 23, 2016
I got my iPhone replace twice one yesterday and one today the second replacement has something shiny in the ear piece when I was cleaning my iPhone screen.

The shinny thing in ear piece it's a tiny and shows up when light is shinned into the ear piece is it normal or should I try the Apple Store again

RoofMonkey

Genius
Gold
Jun 21, 2010
Florida
I got my iPhone replace twice one yesterday and one today the second replacement has something shiny in the ear piece when I was cleaning my iPhone screen.

The shinny thing in ear piece it's a tiny and shows up when light is shinned into the ear piece is it normal or should I try the Apple Store again
Maybe don't shine a light into the earpiece....
I honestly don't see how you haven't been 'blacklisted' or something from all your Apple stores. It's going to happen at some point as you are just abusing their generous return policies!

alexrat1996

Bronze
Jun 23, 2016
Maybe don't shine a light into the earpiece....
I honestly don't see how you haven't been 'blacklisted' or something from all your Apple stores. It's going to happen at some point as you are just abusing their generous return policies!
My first one had bent pins in he lighting port when I took it home and second one has the other issue