iPhone/iPad Issues

alexrat1996

Bronze
Jun 23, 2016
What are the consequences of leaving it as it is, other than being an irritant to you?? Exactly zero, get over it and enjoy using the phone.
Apple decided to swap and apple care advisor over the phone told me is normal he tested out 4 iPhone 7 same issue and my replacment unit has the same he told me is due to water resistant.
Can you people check yours please

Attachments

Ledsteplin

Genius
Gold
Oct 29, 2013
Florence, AL
You've made your rounds on several forums complaining about this. If it's debris, brush it out. If it's not debris, then maybe it's supposed to be there for a reason. Either way, it's not important. Forget about it and enjoy your phone.

alexrat1996

Bronze
Jun 23, 2016
You've made your rounds on several forums complaining about this. If it's debris, brush it out. If it's not debris, then maybe it's supposed to be there for a reason. Either way, it's not important. Forget about it and enjoy your phone.
its not debri and apple advisor decided to swap it I got the new one same issue its not debri

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
its not debri and apple advisor decided to swap it I got the new one same issue its not debri
There's nothing wrong with your phone. They use silicone around the vulnerable areas like the speaker so it won't gulp down water. You're wasting your time getting replacement after replacement for phones that have nothing wrong with them.

alexrat1996

Bronze
Jun 23, 2016
There's nothing wrong with your phone. They use silicone around the vulnerable areas like the speaker so it won't gulp down water. You're wasting your time getting replacement after replacement for phones that have nothing wrong with them.
that thing I see wont mess up the water resistant featire