iPhone-iPhoto sync issues

doron

Zealot
Gold
Apr 17, 2007
tampa, FL
havn some issues with sync with my iPhone and iphoto...when i launch iphoto and then connect my iPhone the loading photos just stays on the screen...i left it runnin' stepped out to the store and came back and it still was saying "loading photos" ...any suggest

geordisjd

Zealot
Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
havn some issues with sync with my iPhone and iphoto...when i launch iphoto and then connect my iPhone the loading photos just stays on the screen...i left it runnin' stepped out to the store and came back and it still was saying "loading photos" ...any suggest
How many pics do you have in your camera roll? It might help to lighten it up a bit.

Select your iPhone in iPhoto. In the bottom of the window, select "hide photos already imported". Disconnect iPhone. Quit iPhoto. Reconnect iPhone.
See if that works.

doron

Zealot
Gold
Apr 17, 2007
tampa, FL
How many pics do you have in your camera roll? It might help to lighten it up a bit.

Select your iPhone in iPhoto. In the bottom of the window, select "hide photos already imported". Disconnect iPhone. Quit iPhoto. Reconnect iPhone.
See if that works.
i have 88 in my camera roll...

the situation is that it takes quite a while for iPhoto to even recognize my iPhone when i connect to it...i'm going to try it in a minute..thanks

doron

Zealot
Gold
Apr 17, 2007
tampa, FL

See if that works.
...now all of a sudden its wrkn...interesting...it wasn't wrkn at the house, so i brought here to the ofc and now it wrks perfectly fine...interesting

geordisjd

Zealot
Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
...now all of a sudden its wrkn...interesting...it wasn't wrkn at the house, so i brought here to the ofc and now it wrks perfectly fine...interesting
Then it's probably telling you that it's your iPhoto at home that is stalling. You may want to reinstall it if it keeps happening.

doron

Zealot
Gold
Apr 17, 2007
tampa, FL
Then it's probably telling you that it's your iPhoto at home that is stalling. You may want to reinstall it if it keeps happening.

i'm actually usin' the mac book...i just brought to wrk and all of a sudden its wrkn perfectly fine...yet at my res- it was stalln like krazy...how would i re-install it...

geordisjd

Zealot
Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
It should be on the install disks that came with your computer. All macs come with some form of iLife.

x666x

Bronze
Jan 24, 2008
I've had this issue before, I just deleted a photo and for some reason things cleared up and iPhoto finally synched my photos. The only time I ever experienced this problem was after the recent iPhoto update a few weeks ago. Its been fine since then.

Aug 11, 2008
Photos

I want pictures deleted