iPhone/iPod Touch Jailbreak is here!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

artranz

Sep 14, 2007
things are moving faster then I thought. I hope to be able to start modding soon again. i miss nes .thanks for the info.

x999x

Gold
Aug 6, 2007
I'm on the other end of the spectrum here, I'm more relieved they finally did it, lol.

They're beta testing now, but I think I'll pass until a real release candidate is published. With as much thats now different with 1.1.1 I'm a little more apprehensive towards the complexity and subsequent fragility of this new hack until its as common place as jailbreaking pre 1.1.1 was.

akophone

Bronze
Aug 1, 2007
Agree. Although there won't be too much of a learning curve. The fact that we are "steady as she goes" under 1.0.2, I am gonna be sitting on the sideline until the storm subsides and a simplified GUI with an updated Installer and apps are released for 1.1.1. Looking forward to a new wave of sometimes useless, but fun modding. ;)

mogz

Bronze
Jun 27, 2007
SF
Great news... all I want right now is the cure to my bricked phone and I will sell it and get the Touch instead.

As for phone I might have to go with the Armani phone that's gonna be released next month, so sexay...

akophone

Bronze
Aug 1, 2007
1.1.1 Jailbreak & AppTapp Installation Guide

An unrefined method of jailbreaking is released with AppTapp installation guide included here.